Dr. Kuldeep Singh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

no change

September 19th, 2016
Best Geriatrician
Saw Dr Kuldeep Singh's name in D Magazine and then I searched his credentials.I am super happy and feel blessed to find this doctor.Very caring,understanding and have lot of knowledge in medical field.I am confident that my parents are in good hands.Office Staff is nice.I would say everything went well.I was very pleased with the way they helped me.Very professional with the service they provided.Waiting time was little extra but after seeing the Dr, it was worth it.He answered all my queries.Thank You so much.

July 23rd, 2016
Highly Recommended Physician!!!
Very compassionate and professional physician with nice staff.He is very confident and highly knowledgeable.My all calls were answered and medicines were refilled in timely manner.Highly recommended!!

June 22nd, 2016
Great Doctor
Great doctor with great office!Very happy and satisfied under his care!!Front office nurse is very helpful and Medical Assistants are also very courteous. Waiting time was little more than usual but no complains after seeing the doctor.Highly recommended!!!

May 6th, 2016
Best Doctor in Collin County
I found Dr Singh from the D magazine's Best Doctors list and he definitely stands out! Very through and confident.Takes enough time to listen all the problems and explain everything.Very compassionate and knowledgable.Great staff with welcoming attitude & big smiles.Highly Recommended!!!

May 2nd, 2016
Dr. Singh is a professional and thorough in his medical career. His staff is considerate & helpful. However, the staff is great but, not at its potential. Where is the young lady that was there in the beginning? she was very professional and thorough.The office does not seem very helpful. Maybe I should have comeback sooner.

April 15th, 2016
Best Physician I have ever found!
Dr Kuldeep Singh is the best physician I have found so far.I am very impressed with his knowledge and the way he listens and tell everything you ever need to know.I am very happy and satisfied under his care.He saved my life!His office is neat and clean and staff is wonderful.Very prompt and courteous.Recommended to everyone.

April 5th, 2016
Best Doctor in Town!
Best doctor I have ever seen with excellent staff and very well organized office.Highly recommended!

December 12th, 2015
Mixed feelings
I have mixed feelings because while Dr Singh himself is thorough, professional and caring, his staff is the exact opposite. They have been rude to me repeatedly and unwilling to help with lab results, scheduling, billing isdues, ect.

September 14th, 2015
Excellent Doctor.
Dr Singh is an excellent doctor with great qualifications. I have been his patient since 2010. He is very knowable and has always kept me well. He has gone through several surgeries with me as well as other problems. He is truly a doctor through and through. I would recommend him to any one.