Dr. Kuldeep Singh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2017
A Very Good Doctor
Dr Kuldeep Singh is a very thorough and caring physician who is also quite personable. He is very down to earth and approachable while also being professional.The receptionist and nurses were all very polite, no complaints there! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a primary doctor.

March 30th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
Dr Kuldeep Singh and his staffs are always approachable, friendly and professional and take the time to listen to their patients and make sure that everything is fully explained. I am very confident in Dr Singh and would not hesitate to recommend him to all my family and friends.

March 13th, 2017
Dr. Singh is thorough.

February 15th, 2017
Thank you Dr. Singh
Can't thank him enough for all his brilliant care !My dad is thriving and doing well because of Dr. Singh.Dr. Kuldeep Singh.He is the best doctor in my knowledge.His medical care,communications and bed side manners are perfect.He made us feel very comfortable and took enough time to listen all our problems.His staff is nice too.I will certainly recommend this doctor to all my family and friends!!

February 15th, 2017
Thank you Dr. Singh

December 13th, 2016
Perfect Physician
All the way 5 stars...perfect physician.Highly trained staff with excellent manners.Office is neat and clean.

September 19th, 2016
Best Geriatrician
Saw Dr Kuldeep Singh's name in D Magazine and then I searched his credentials.I am super happy and feel blessed to find this doctor.Very caring,understanding and have lot of knowledge in medical field.I am confident that my parents are in good hands.Office Staff is nice.I would say everything went well.I was very pleased with the way they helped me.Very professional with the service they provided.Waiting time was little extra but after seeing the Dr, it was worth it.He answered all my queries.Thank You so much.

July 23rd, 2016
Highly Recommended Physician!!!
Very compassionate and professional physician with nice staff.He is very confident and highly knowledgeable.My all calls were answered and medicines were refilled in timely manner.Highly recommended!!

June 22nd, 2016
Great Doctor
Great doctor with great office!Very happy and satisfied under his care!!Front office nurse is very helpful and Medical Assistants are also very courteous. Waiting time was little more than usual but no complains after seeing the doctor.Highly recommended!!!

May 6th, 2016
Best Doctor in Collin County
I found Dr Singh from the D magazine's Best Doctors list and he definitely stands out! Very through and confident.Takes enough time to listen all the problems and explain everything.Very compassionate and knowledgable.Great staff with welcoming attitude & big smiles.Highly Recommended!!!

May 2nd, 2016
Dr. Singh is a professional and thorough in his medical career. His staff is considerate & helpful. However, the staff is great but, not at its potential. Where is the young lady that was there in the beginning? she was very professional and thorough.The office does not seem very helpful. Maybe I should have comeback sooner.

April 15th, 2016
Best Physician I have ever found!
Dr Kuldeep Singh is the best physician I have found so far.I am very impressed with his knowledge and the way he listens and tell everything you ever need to know.I am very happy and satisfied under his care.He saved my life!His office is neat and clean and staff is wonderful.Very prompt and courteous.Recommended to everyone.