A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldeep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuldeep Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldeep Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Agnes Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuldeep Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kuldeep Singh practice?
- Dr. Kuldeep Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Kuldeep Singh practices Surgery near Fulton, MD.
See Fulton Surgeons.