A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldeep Tagore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuldeep Tagore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tagore
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldeep Tagore, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tagore graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tagore has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuldeep Singh Tagore MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kuldeep S. Tagore practice?
- Dr. Kuldeep Tagore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kuldeep Tagore practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Gastroenterologists.