Dr. Kuldeep Tagore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kuldeep Tagore?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Kuldeep Tagore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 1st, 2017

Had my colonoscopy and endoscopy done by Dr Tagore. He was great. Took the time to explain everything and put me at ease about the whole thing. Have to have a repeat in 6 months time and I'll definitely having it done by him.

August 23rd, 2014

Terrible Doctor.

January 26th, 2014

thoroughly disappointed

This is, without a doubt, the rudest, most condescending doctor with the worst bedside manner of any physician I have dealt with in all my years of living with Crohn's. I'm only giving him one star because there is no 'zero star' option available.

January 23rd, 2012

I did not like having Dr. Tagore as my doctor. He was 30 minutes late, even though I was his first appointment of the day and did not apologize to me or explain why there was a delay in seeing me. The visit was rushed and at times he was very condescending to me. I have seen him twice and have decided to find another doctor.

September 26th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Tagore for several months now. He was able to diagnose something for me that other doctors have missed. I would highly recommend him if you have a need for a gastroenterologist.

June 13th, 2011

Dr. Tagore is the BEST!

If your looking for a good Doctor who really cares and knows his stuff, Dr. Tagore should be your choice. He is very smart and is really down to earth and has a lot of character. He responds back to you within hours if you have a question for him and is always willing to have a friendly chat about your condition if you do your own research about it. He's a great guy! When you wait in his office you will see all of his credentials, and he was Chief Resident at UC Davis, that is quite an honor.

February 13th, 2017