A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldeep Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldeep Talwar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Talwar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talwar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kuldeep S. Talwar practice?
Dr. Kuldeep Talwar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Valdosta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Jacksonville, FL.
See Valdosta Internists and Valdosta Cardiologists.