A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldeep Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuldeep Talwar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talwar
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldeep Talwar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Talwar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuldeep Singh Talwar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kuldeep S. Talwar practice?
- Dr. Kuldeep Talwar has 1 office location.
Dr. Kuldeep Talwar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Tomball, TX.
See Tomball Internists and Tomball Cardiologists.