Learn more about Dr. KULDEEP TALWAR:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. KULDEEP TALWAR, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. TALWAR graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. TALWAR has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. TALWAR accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. KULDEEP TALWAR practice?
Dr. KULDEEP TALWAR practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Valdosta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Tomball, TX and Jacksonville, FL.
See Valdosta Internists and Valdosta Cardiologists.