A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldeep Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuldeep Talwar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldeep Talwar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Talwar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- Tomball Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuldeep Singh Talwar MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kuldeep S. Talwar practice?
- Dr. Kuldeep Talwar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kuldeep Talwar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Valdosta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Magnolia, TX and Houston, TX.
See Valdosta Internists and Valdosta Cardiologists.