A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldeep Vaswani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaswani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaswani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldeep Vaswani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaswani graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Vaswani has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- CMH Regional Health System/CLINTON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuldeep K Vaswani MD is a male Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kuldeep K. Vaswani practice?
- Dr. Kuldeep Vaswani has 1 office location.
Dr. Kuldeep Vaswani practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Radiologists.