A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldev Singh, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children`s Hospital Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kuldev Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kuldev Singh practice?
Dr. Kuldev Singh practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Santa Clara, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.