A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldev Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldev Singh, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuldev Singh MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kuldev Singh practice?
- Dr. Kuldev Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Kuldev Singh practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.