A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldev Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldev Singh, MD, MPH is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuldev Singh MD and MPH is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kuldev Singh practice?
- Dr. Kuldev Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Kuldev Singh practices Ophthalmology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Ophthalmologists.