A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldip Behniwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuldip Behniwal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldip Behniwal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Behniwal graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Behniwal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuldip Behniwal MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kuldip Behniwal practice?
- Dr. Kuldip Behniwal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kuldip Behniwal practices Urology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Fresno Urologists.