A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldip Behniwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuldip Behniwal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldip Behniwal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Behniwal graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Behniwal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Behniwal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kuldip Behniwal practice?
Dr. Kuldip Behniwal practices Urology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Madera, CA.
See Fresno Urologists.