Learn more about Dr. Kuldip Deogun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuldip Deogun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Deogun graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Deogun has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuldip Deogun MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kuldip Deogun practice?
- Dr. Kuldip Deogun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kuldip Deogun practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Sterling Heights Anesthesiologists and Sterling Heights Pain Management Doctors.