Learn more about Dr. Kuldip Deogun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuldip Deogun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deogun
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Deogun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Deogun graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Deogun has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuldip S Deogun MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kuldip S. Deogun practice?
- Dr. Kuldip Deogun has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kuldip Deogun practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Sterling Heights Anesthesiologists and Sterling Heights Pain Management Doctors.