A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldip Deogun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuldip Deogun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kuldip Deogun, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Deogun graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Deogun has 18 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deogun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kuldip Deogun practice?
Dr. Kuldip Deogun practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Sterling Heights Anesthesiologists and Sterling Heights Pain Management Doctors.