Dr. Kuldip Deogun Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kuldip Deogun?

Dr. (Dances with Kitty's!) Deogun

Posted on October 15th, 2016

Dr Deogun is excellent at what he does. I've only been seeing him for a short time, but after ten years of pain, I am already feeling better! If he can do for my upper/mid back & neck, what he has done for my lower back, I will be an extremely happy women Dr.Deogun is not only soooo good at what he does, but also a very nice & FUNNY man! He always tells me stories about his cats. How he exercises with them, (to Rap!) & many other kitty extravaganza's! He is twenty years my senior, but he (& his cats) is/are in way better shape than I am! Thank you for all you have done for me so far Dr. D(W.K!!) Loooove this Guy!

Pleased

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Wow this Dr. Was great! First impressions of his bedside manner, was undeniably pleasant, and professional. 😃 this first visor has put my faith back in Doctors. My anxiety has been elevated to a normal level! I will look forward to a treatment plan, and not have this feeling of being on a hamster wheel.thank you Dr. Deogun, it has been a nice day for me, I will sleep great tonight! God bless! 😊

Review

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Maria is the best

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Kicked out after one visit, for taking a prescription given to me,has list of rules mile long but don't give you a copy of them, Doctor more worried about his license than your pain.

Posted on February 20th, 2016

Does not let you speak. Did not even bother to read letters from my previous caregivers. Decides his opinion about you before he even sees you.

A pleasant surprise

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

I moved to Dr. Deogun for insurance reasons. I was initially concerned as it's not easy to change - especially when dealing with chronic pain. Dr. Deogun personally and his staff were, literally, a breath of fresh air. My worst day (most delayed) at his office was what I was used to, regularly, with my previous doctor. The initial consultation was thorough and the staff consistently helpful and friendly - especially in regard to pain management options. Without reservation I would recommend Dr. Deogun and his staff highly.

Posted on June 11th, 2015

Very kind and caring Dr.

Excellent treatment

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

He actually stopped my pain on my second epidural injection. Staff were great and very friendly.

Posted on April 25th, 2012

NOT GOOD!

Dr Referral could be better.......

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

Great Dr.He could use a different Physiatric Practice as the one I was sent to was a total waste of time and the Dr if you want to use the term loosely he sent me to was totally un-professional.Maybe not the whole practice but the Dr I seen sure was.

Posted on January 5th, 2011

Dr. Deogun has no bedside manner. I waited 3hours or more both times I was there. He is judgemental before he even talks with you, He doesn't listen. The second time he didn't even have the balls to come talk with me and had his nurse tell me there was nothing he could do for me.

Posted on September 19th, 2017