A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuldip Uberoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuldip Uberoi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uberoi graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab.
Dr. Uberoi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kuldip Uberoi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kuldip Uberoi practice?
- Dr. Kuldip Uberoi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kuldip Uberoi practices Surgery near Stevenson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Stevenson Surgeons.