Dr. Kuldip Vaid MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Revere, MA

2.6

March 28th, 2017
the worst experience ever
Before you choose this place to visit, please think twice. I made an appointment with dr. Vaid back in January. I had Masshealth insurance at that time. So, I waited 1.5 hrs since my appointment to see the nurse. it was a regular check up and i needed new glasses. 2 hours later ( on the regular day) doctor showed up. We checked my eyes, and he asked what was my prescreption before. I said -1.. he said - well, it is the same, little more astegmatism and that's about it. So, I picked the new glasses and was told to wait. 2 month later those were ready. i picked up the glasses , but couldn't see anything in those. everything was blury. then i found the prescreption with my name on it for -2.5. So, i called back the office and explained that there was a mistake. At this time i already switched to another insurance. I was on the phone with Diane, trying to explaine, that my prescreption is wrong, but she drop the phone without listening to me, saying that i don't have Masshealth anymore. But honestly, why should i pay again for my glasses if the Doctor made a mistake??

November 19th, 2015
He is a very compassionate doctor and his surgical skills proved to be a life savor. My quality of life has been dramatically improved , thanks to Dr.Vaid. anytime I have had any questions or worries I called him and he immediately responds. That has been a true blessing for me. I recommend him to everyone.