A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kulendu Vasavda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kulendu Vasavda, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Home Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasavda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kulendu Ghanshyam Vasavda MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kulendu G. Vasavda practice?
- Dr. Kulendu Vasavda has 1 office location.
Dr. Kulendu Vasavda practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Family Physicians.