A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kulendu Vasavda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kulendu Vasavda, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Home Care
- Hospice Palliative care
- Medical Directorship issues
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasavda graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vasavda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kulendu Ghanshyam Vasavda MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kulendu G. Vasavda practice?
- Dr. Kulendu Vasavda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kulendu Vasavda practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Family Physicians.