Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  amazing Empathy for hospice patients  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

Very detail oriented and knowledgable. He takes empathy towards hospice patients and their family to the next level. Could not have asked for a better doctor to take care of my dying mother. I felt like he was an angel who will help my mother with smooth transition to the other side.No words to describe my gratitude.God Bless him.

by R. Bonney on May 19th, 2010

Great Doctor very friendly and concernedd about his patients, he is the only doctor that I have ever know to give his cell number out for patients to call 24 hours a day. He is fast and efficent, he is open to disagreement a a and has the professionalism and to allow things that you may feel like are not correct, and then if he agrees he will fix it and it is most of the time, any issue raised with him he takes the time to resolve.The wait time if very short and it very easy to make appointments. If for example you have missed your appointment, he will only fill part of your prescriptions so that you will come to the office and make your follow up, I see this as him really caring for his patients and wanting to attend to their needs.

by ronni on Feb 24th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Two years ago, I had felt a little under the weather all week and on Friday(my birthday) I woke up with stuff in my eye. I got Dr. Vasavdas' number out of the yellow pages and they told me to come in. Well, I happened to have strep throat, pink eye, a slight ear infection and bronchitis. I couldn't believe what a treasure of a doctor I had found. He was just so easy to talk to and felt at ease with him. Forward to 2009, I had read that "sinusitis" needs to be taken care of within a few days. Well, I had let it go for quite some time. It seemed like the symptoms had gotten quite bad. Headaches, eyeaches, stuffed sinuses, ear aches, etc. I got scared and decided to call Dr Vasavda at 1:30AM. Yes, 1:30AM. I explained my situation & since he couldn't anything for me right there and then, he had me come in at 11:00am the following morning. When I arrived, he recalled pretty much everything I had told him and we went from there. I LOVE Dr. Vasavda. I have never met or probably will never meet a doctor like him. He is very approachable and explains everything in detail. If he is accepting patients, I hightly recommend becoming a one.

Apr 11th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Excellent physician: Dr. V works well with people of many backgrounds and provides empathetic, supportive and professional work to those he serves. He is personable, connects well with people and he is an excellent physician.

Mar 17th, 2006 on yahoo.com

His care philosophy is rarely seen.: Very good bed side mannarism. He specifically does not want to overbook patients so he can spend time with the patients that do have an appointment. I once needed to get advice late at night -- HE was on call for himse