A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kuljit Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kuljit Gill is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Titus Regional Medical Center
- North Cypress Medical Center
- Houston North West MC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kuljit S. Gill practice?
Dr. Kuljit Gill practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, TX and Tomball, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.