Dr. Kulleni Gebreyes Is this you?

Dissatisfied

1 Rating with 1 Comment

September 3rd, 2011

Scam artist who bills for things he doesn't do

I have never met Kulleni Gebreyes, never received any treatment from him, and don't even know what he looks like.He nonetheless attempted to bill me for several hundred dollars of "services" after a minor emergency room visit that did not even require a consultation from any physician, much less Kulleni Gebreyes. When I inquired about the bill I was told explicitly that it was issued by Dr. Gebreyes who had "signed off" on services that were not provided and that I never even received.Avoid this scam artist at all costs.