Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kulmeet Kundlas
Dr. Kulmeet Kundlas, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Wales, FL, with another office in Haines City, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kundlas is affiliated with Lake Wales Medical Center, Heart of Florida Hospital and Winter Haven Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kulmeet Kundlas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kulmeet Kundlas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Wales, FL.
Dr. Shoba Sama
Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Lake Wales, FL 0.01 mi20
Dr. Sukumar Mathan
Lake Wales, FL 0.01 mi33
Dr. Eliezer Izsak
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Lake Wales, FL 0.05 mi42