A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kulmeet Kundlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kulmeet Kundlas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kulmeet Kundlas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kundlas graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Kundlas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kulmeet Singh Kundlas BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kulmeet S. Kundlas practice?
- Dr. Kulmeet Kundlas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kulmeet Kundlas practices Internal Medicine near Lake Wales, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Haven, FL and Haines City, FL.
See Lake Wales Internists.