Dr. Kulmeet Kundlas MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2017
The most caring Dr I have ever met
Great bedside manner always concerned about you

February 16th, 2017
I really like Dr Kundlas
I have been going to him for over 5 years, probably closer to 10. There is almost always a long wait time, he took his TV out of the waiting room so I bring something to read. He really listens to me, I bring a small paper with all my concerns on it, he goes over each one. WE really talk about everything, a good stress reliever !

July 23rd, 2016
Worst Doctor I have ever been to
Dr. Kundlas has been very abrupt and does not care to hear anything I have to say. He walks in, tells me what he thinks the problem is and walks back out before I can even ask a question. He does not like to give referrals or tell you about test results. You have to wait 3 months and then he just says they are ok. His bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. He seems to treat my husband differently. His staff, although pleasant, does not have a clue about what they are doing. Everytime I get an xray or test they claim not to have gotten the results and I have to call and have it re-sent. When I do get permission for a referral it takes a long time and the last time the specialist's office had to call them to find out what the hold up was and walk them through the process. I'm glad I don't have anything life threatening because I don't trust that either the Doctor or his staff would be any help. I am currently looking for another Doctor.

May 27th, 2016
A terrible experience!

April 11th, 2016
Great listeners and empathic.

January 20th, 2016
DOCTOR'S WHO REALLY CARE
This is the best clinic I have ever been at. The doctors are amazing. The staff is attentive and sweet. Clean, beautiful office.

November 30th, 2015
Nice and comfortable office. Everyone is really attentive and they try really hard to get you in quickly and really listen to what you are there for.

September 23rd, 2015
Go Somewhere Else!
When searching for a knowledgeable primary care physician who cares, don't stop here! My 31 y.o. daughter came to him from out of state, with documented proof of a 10 year history of seizures. He lied about her treatment options/medications and really has no clue about Epilepsy or its treatments. He may have taken the Hippocratic Oath, but he DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS! My complaint to the Medical Board is in progress and apparently I'm not the only one! Please do your research on his history.....

June 22nd, 2015
Incompetent
I just moved to Lake Wales, needed a doctor for issues with my leg. They never followed up with test results, every time I called to find out info, it was an issue with the referal department to make correct contact with the appropriate offices THEY sent me to. They made an appointment for my MRI, and another for an x-ray, both of which were never send the receiving office and they gave me an issue to be seen. After referrals were met, they insisted on me not coming in to the office for 3 months for results. I explained that I would like to make an earlier appointment to get results good or bad, and they told me that it was not necessary, because my leg only had a deformity, and they werent concerned. My leg is not deformed, something has been growing on my bone for 5 months, and they insist before getting my test results back, that this was normal. THEY ARE VERY RUDE WHEN YOU ARE INSISTANT, and definitely lack common medical knowledge.

May 19th, 2015
Great Doctor, always very helpful...

December 22nd, 2014
By far the best Dr. I have ever seen, he is caring and understanding, does a great job with my handicapped brother. My brother does not like many people because of fear, but is very relaxed around Dr. Kundlas. Will not take my brother or family to any other Dr. Staff is always nice. only concern I have is their referral department needs works. Otherwise, highly recommend Dr. Kundlas

October 24th, 2014
Staff for the most part in corteous and cold !!!!! In efficient dr was and is great !