A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kulnarin Purcell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kulnarin Purcell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kulnarin Purcell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcell graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Purcell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Centerpoint Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kulnarin Gay Purcell MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kulnarin G. Purcell practice?
- Dr. Kulnarin Purcell has 1 office location.
Dr. Kulnarin Purcell practices Internal Medicine near Independence, MO.
See Independence Internists.