Lic. massage instructor show details Lic. massage instructor
by Jill on Apr 6th, 2015

Dr. Purcells office is NOT filthy at all. ! The best review i could post here is to have you read the bad ones and Throw them out ! And only accept the good ones.. I had a awesome experience working with Dr. Purcell. Remember. If there are good reviews here its all good people Usually dont take the time to post revews unless they are griping.. there are many good reviews here.. Shes a good Doc.

Great Dr.! show details Great Dr.!
Mar 20th, 2014

Just switched to this Dr. I am sure glad I did! Both her and Karen are wonderful, excellent caring people! They listen to me when I tell them something is wrong and they don't brush me off like my last Dr. did. The other staff in the office are friendly as well, they always make sure they call me and inform of my lab results. Again I am so glad I found this office!

Compassionate Award? You've got to be kidding! show details Compassionate Award? You've got to be kidding!
by Compassionate?????? on Jan 17th, 2014

Compassionate ? Now that's a joke! If you miss ONE appointment she refuses to see you. How compassionate is that! Only reason I rated her a one is because 0 wasn't a choice.

Aug 27th, 2013

Dr. Purcell is great. She is always smiling and treats everyone with respect. She care about her patients and is a very good doctor.

Failing grade for this physician show details Failing grade for this physician
Jun 14th, 2013

This doctor's office is filthy! From the knob you use to open the doors to enter, to the nasty carpet you're asked to stand on barefoot to get your weight and height, to the nasty bathrooms where you're expected to give specimens. The lab adivsed that the specimen I gave was "contaminated" -I've never had that happen before, but it didn't surprise me. At first, the doctor was bright and bubbly but her mood changed when asked about her filthy office. She said her patients in the area are so poor that they're only concerned about affording health care. She didn't remember from one visit to the next what was going on with me and she wasn't able to find the information scanning a computer. She said she was going to put me on a medication that I was already taking! This doctor makes me sad for medicine's future.

Great & caring doctor and staff! show details Great & caring doctor and staff!
by Beth on Apr 17th, 2013

Dr. Purcell is thorough, she provides answers to my questions.

found the best Dr show details found the best Dr
Mar 25th, 2011

I am so impressed with Dr Purcell. She took the time to talk with me and the nurse called me and gave me my test results when they came in. I only waited 5 minutes in the waiting room. I plan on making her my primary care DR. She is a breath of fresh air.

Purcell K Gay Md - Mid-America Internal Medicine is Excellent! show details Purcell K Gay Md - Mid-America Internal Medicine is Excellent!
by Citysearch User on Nov 8th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Purcell is knowledgeable, friendly, attentive, and up-to-date on current technology. She uses common sense when considering and proposin...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Jul 15th, 2009

Dr. Purcell is a good listener, and very caring in her approach to her patients. She has worked WITH me over the past several years to manage and solve health problems, and she has done an excellent job in helping me manage chronic pain. She has encouraged me in a very positive way to live a more healthy lifestyle, NEVER talking to me in a condescending manner. I know that she won awards in medical school for her skill in diagnosis, and when I talk to her about various issues I always feel comfortable that she is knowledgeable AND that she CARES enough to fully consider what I am telling her and to find the best way to help me. Her staff is kind and very professional, and I never dread my appointments with Dr. Purcell. I have referred several people to Dr. Purcell, and they have all also been very pleased with the help she has given them. I just can't say enough good things about this doctor!

Professional, Warm and Caring show details Professional, Warm and Caring
by Citysearch User on Mar 27th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I had my first visit with Dr. Purcell and found her to be a good listener as well as interested in my perception of the care I wantedneeded...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com