Dr. Kulnarin Purcell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kulnarin Purcell?

April 6th, 2015

Lic. massage instructor

Dr. Purcells office is NOT filthy at all. ! The best review i could post here is to have you read the bad ones and Throw them out ! And only accept the good ones.. I had a awesome experience working with Dr. Purcell. Remember. If there are good reviews here its all good people Usually dont take the time to post revews unless they are griping.. there are many good reviews here.. Shes a good Doc.

February 5th, 2015

Great Doc!

April 26th, 2014

Excellent care, courteous & friendly staff

March 20th, 2014

Great Dr.!

Just switched to this Dr. I am sure glad I did! Both her and Karen are wonderful, excellent caring people! They listen to me when I tell them something is wrong and they don't brush me off like my last Dr. did. The other staff in the office are friendly as well, they always make sure they call me and inform of my lab results. Again I am so glad I found this office!

January 17th, 2014

Compassionate Award? You've got to be kidding!

Compassionate ? Now that's a joke! If you miss ONE appointment she refuses to see you. How compassionate is that! Only reason I rated her a one is because 0 wasn't a choice.

August 27th, 2013

Dr. Purcell is great. She is always smiling and treats everyone with respect. She care about her patients and is a very good doctor.

June 14th, 2013

Failing grade for this physician

This doctor's office is filthy! From the knob you use to open the doors to enter, to the nasty carpet you're asked to stand on barefoot to get your weight and height, to the nasty bathrooms where you're expected to give specimens. The lab adivsed that the specimen I gave was "contaminated" -I've never had that happen before, but it didn't surprise me. At first, the doctor was bright and bubbly but her mood changed when asked about her filthy office. She said her patients in the area are so poor that they're only concerned about affording health care. She didn't remember from one visit to the next what was going on with me and she wasn't able to find the information scanning a computer. She said she was going to put me on a medication that I was already taking! This doctor makes me sad for medicine's future.

April 17th, 2013

Great & caring doctor and staff!

Dr. Purcell is thorough, she provides answers to my questions.

March 25th, 2011

found the best Dr

I am so impressed with Dr Purcell. She took the time to talk with me and the nurse called me and gave me my test results when they came in. I only waited 5 minutes in the waiting room. I plan on making her my primary care DR. She is a breath of fresh air.

July 15th, 2009

Dr. Purcell is a good listener, and very caring in her approach to her patients. She has worked WITH me over the past several years to manage and solve health problems, and she has done an excellent job in helping me manage chronic pain. She has encouraged me in a very positive way to live a more healthy lifestyle, NEVER talking to me in a condescending manner. I know that she won awards in medical school for her skill in diagnosis, and when I talk to her about various issues I always feel comfortable that she is knowledgeable AND that she CARES enough to fully consider what I am telling her and to find the best way to help me. Her staff is kind and very professional, and I never dread my appointments with Dr. Purcell. I have referred several people to Dr. Purcell, and they have all also been very pleased with the help she has given them. I just can't say enough good things about this doctor!

September 26th, 2017