Neurologists

9850 Genesee Ave
Ste 330
La Jolla, CA 92037
858-646-0400
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Detox and minimization of pain  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2013

Dr. Chaudhary was recommended by another patient at my physical therapy office. This patient was suffering from headaches and Dr. Chaudhary, along with her knowledge of Ayurveda, helped reduce this woman's pain. I dropped 30 pounds after learning what foods to eliminate and which ones to incorporate in my diet, and I'm happy to say I've kept the weight off for years. My headache and migraine triggers aren't as intense as they used to be, and I've learned so much about my digestion thanks to Dr. Chaudhary. If you're serious about doing whatever it takes to get well (like a change in diet and lifestyle), Dr. Chaudhary is ready to help you. If you prefer to wait for a magic pill to band-aid your symptoms instead of finding out what's causing them, then see any number of other Neurologists in San Diego that will be happy to write you a prescription.

|  Richard Parrish (former patient)  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

I was a patient of Dr. Chaudhary's for approximately six months. She was treating me for fibromyalgia. On my first visit, her office accepted my insurance (MedicareComplete) without question. On my fourth (last) visit, I was told my insurance was not acceptable, and was presented with a bill for $675 for my first three visits. Further, I was told if I wanted to keep my appointment and still see the doctor that day, I would have to pay for it out of pocket. (I made this appointment six weeks beforehand and wasn't told until I arrived at her office that morning that my insurance was not acceptable, which I found to be very unprofessional.) With respect to my treatment, I know there are those who claim to have benefitted from Dr. Chaudharys care, but such was not my experience; after six months of following the protocol she prescribed, and spending well over $1,000 on office visits, supplements and herbs, not only was there no improvement in my condition, it actually got worse.

|  rating dr chaudhary dr. chaudhary  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2010

ive been a past patient for seizures and migraines from 2000 to2005 and seen plenty of doctors when i lived in oregon from 2005 tonow 2010 she is the by far the best neurologist and caring dr. ive ever come accross. very very smart and am looking forward to seeing her soon. if you have seizers trust me goto her.......... 1