inactive

• 2 reviews

June 16th, 2015
Best doctor ever.

May 6th, 2015
Refused to perform neuro exam on me when I had horrible symptoms. Blames the patient's "karma" for her inability to correctly diagnose and treat conditions. Someone I know was made worse by following her treatment. Doc was unapologetic and did not follow up despite repeated calls. Be very careful. Do not be seduced by media appearances.

March 15th, 2013
Detox and minimization of pain
Dr. Chaudhary was recommended by another patient at my physical therapy office. This patient was suffering from headaches and Dr. Chaudhary, along with her knowledge of Ayurveda, helped reduce this woman's pain. I dropped 30 pounds after learning what foods to eliminate and which ones to incorporate in my diet, and I'm happy to say I've kept the weight off for years. My headache and migraine triggers aren't as intense as they used to be, and I've learned so much about my digestion thanks to Dr. Chaudhary. If you're serious about doing whatever it takes to get well (like a change in diet and lifestyle), Dr. Chaudhary is ready to help you. If you prefer to wait for a magic pill to band-aid your symptoms instead of finding out what's causing them, then see any number of other Neurologists in San Diego that will be happy to write you a prescription.

June 28th, 2010
rating dr chaudhary dr. chaudhary
ive been a past patient for seizures and migraines from 2000 to2005 and seen plenty of doctors when i lived in oregon from 2005 tonow 2010 she is the by far the best neurologist and caring dr. ive ever come accross. very very smart and am looking forward to seeing her soon. if you have seizers trust me goto her.......... 1