A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kultar Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kultar Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Dr. S.N. Medical College, Jodhpur.
Dr. Singh has 16 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kultar Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kultar Singh practice?
- Dr. Kultar Singh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kultar Singh practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL and Naples, FL.
See Tallahassee Pediatricians.