A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sivakumar Amaravadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sivakumar Amaravadi is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amaravadi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Amaravadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sivakumar Amaravadi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Amaravadi graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Amaravadi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sivakumar V Amaravadi MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sivakumar V. Amaravadi practice?
- Dr. Sivakumar Amaravadi has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sivakumar Amaravadi practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Trinity, FL.