A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Dasmahapatra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Dasmahapatra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Dasmahapatra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasmahapatra graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dasmahapatra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dasmahapatra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kumar S. Dasmahapatra practice?
Dr. Kumar Dasmahapatra practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Surgeons.