A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Dasmahapatra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Dasmahapatra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Dasmahapatra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasmahapatra graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dasmahapatra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar S Dasmahapatra BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kumar S. Dasmahapatra practice?
- Dr. Kumar Dasmahapatra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kumar Dasmahapatra practices Surgery near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Plainfield, NJ.
See Edison Surgeons.