A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Daulat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Daulat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Daulat, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daulat graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daulat has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daulat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kumar P. Daulat practice?
Dr. Kumar Daulat practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.