A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desai
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Desai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Subodh Desai MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kumar S. Desai practice?
- Dr. Kumar Desai has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumar Desai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Internists and Thousand Oaks Gastroenterologists.