A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Desai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Desai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Desai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Subodh Desai MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kumar S. Desai practice?
- Dr. Kumar Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kumar Desai practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Thousand Oaks Internists and Thousand Oaks Gastroenterologists.