Dr. Kumar Desai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kumar Desai?

Complete care, great person

Posted on March 24th, 2017

I was seen by one GI doc and then referred to him to do the same procedure for an ultrasound procedure and then tumor removal, wish I just went to him in the first place. He knows what he is talking about and even other GI docs call him for his opinion.

Great doctor, difficult to get in touch with, impolite staff

Posted on December 28th, 2016

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Incredibly smart, talented doctor who is also kind, respectful and courteous. He obviously loves being a doctor and cares deeply for his patients. Just a great find!

Posted on December 7th, 2015

Best GI Dr. I have ever seen, really cares and listens to what is going on, gives detailed info, and staff are wonderful!

Such a great doctor!

Posted on November 13th, 2015

Dr. Desai is wonderful. He clearly cares about all of his patients--he'll spend as much time with you as you need and answer all of your questions. Gastroenterology can be an embarrassing thing to discuss but he makes you feel completely comfortable about the situation. I feel like I can ask him anything and not be embarrassed! He also did an endoscopy and colonoscopy on me and I wasn't even nervous because I trust him so much. Thanks Dr. Desai!

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2015

I met Dr. Kumar Desai during an emergency medical crisis of mine. Dr. Desai saved my life. He stepped in quickly and went above and beyond his call of duty to take care of me. His concern for my wellbeing was comforting. He is an exceptional Doctor with a high level of skill and a dedication to his patients. He is a doctor with a conscience who really cares about his patients. His clear and in-depth explanations were welcomed. He was also wonderful with his follow-ups after I went home from the hospital. I had absolutely no pain from the laser procedure that he performed on me. I feel very lucky to have found Dr. Desai.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 16th, 2014

Dr. Desai performed my colonoscopy. He's a great doctor: he's very knowledgeable and caring. And most importantly to me, he's very approachable. He's friendly and doesn't come across at arms-length like some doctors do. I felt immediately comfortable with him. He answered all my questions, and from what I can tell did a great job during the procedure (I just had it a few hours ago and I have no achiness or residual pain anywhere). I recommend him 100%.

Excellent care

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

Dr. Desai is very knowledgeable and worked with me until he was able to rule out and diagnose my illness. I am very happy knowing he is in my corner and looking out for my health and wellness.

Posted on July 18th, 2013

Dr. Desai's whole staff has been wonderful to me. I am so grateful for his help, especially as I sit here digesting my dinner. Dr. Desai's special procedures are the primary source in me being able to eat normally. That means A LOT!

Wonderful doctor!

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I am a patient of Dr. Desai and he is a thoughtful and competent physician that always goes the extra mile with patient care. His staff is supportive and efficient and I always felt comfortable with the entire office. Dr. Desai went above and beyond the call of duty explaining my disease and the procedures he could do to help me. I highly recommend him as a fantastic GI doctor!

Kind and knowledgable

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

Not a long wait in the waiting room and welcoming staff. Dr. Desai is friendly, knowledgable, and takes the time to answer your questions and concerns.

Excellence