A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Gutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Gutta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Gutta, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gutta has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar V R Gutta MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kumar V. Gutta practice?
- Dr. Kumar Gutta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kumar Gutta practices Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.