A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Gutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Gutta is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gutta
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gutta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Gutta, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Gutta has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Gutta MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kumar Gutta practice?
- Dr. Kumar Gutta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kumar Gutta practices Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.