A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Jana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Jana graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Jana has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Irvington General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kumar P. Jana practice?
Dr. Kumar Jana practices Internal Medicine near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ and Franklin Park, NJ.
See Elizabeth Internists.