A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalapatapu
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Kalapatapu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalapatapu graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalapatapu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu practice?
- Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.