A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalapatapu graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalapatapu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalapatapu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kumar S. Kalapatapu practice?
Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Goshen, NY and New York, NY.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.