A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalapatapu
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kalapatapu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalapatapu graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kalapatapu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu practice?
- Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumar Kalapatapu practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Cardiologists.