Dr. Kumar Madom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kumar Madom?

April 23rd, 2017

Dr Madom .. just thinking of you with fond memories Dianne, Nicholas,Jaclyn Pantino .💕

This gentleman was my children's pediatrician 36 years ago .. I loved and adored him he was so good to my children .. I just thought about Dr. Madom today because my youngest daughter is not well but she's a grown woman she's 30 .. he was just a kind soul I enjoyed having him as my children's pediatrician ...

February 3rd, 2013

Will NEVER make an appointment with him.

We go to the office in Medford. We got stuck with him because the other doctors, that we really like were overbooked that day. My newborn daughter has some medical problems and he could not answer all my questions, talked over me and left the room multiple times when I was talking. It was a waste of time. I had to go back another day to talk to one of the other, BETTER pediatricians. I do NOT recommend!

August 4th, 2010

As far as pediatricians go, they do not get much better or more confident than Dr. Madom! Anyone that goes to him will tell you that there is something about him that is just trustworthy and that puts you at ease that he is responsible for your child's care.

April 6th, 2016