A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Mohan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Mohan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Mohan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Ram Mohan MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kumar R. Mohan practice?
- Dr. Kumar Mohan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kumar Mohan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Gastroenterologists.