A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Mohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Mohan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mohan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Mohan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Mohan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Clovis Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Ram Mohan MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kumar R. Mohan practice?
- Dr. Kumar Mohan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kumar Mohan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Gastroenterologists.