A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Moolayil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Moolayil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Moolayil, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moolayil graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Moolayil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Damodaran Moolayil MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kumar D. Moolayil practice?
- Dr. Kumar Moolayil has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumar Moolayil practices Psychiatry near South Holland, IL.
See South Holland Psychiatrists.