A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Nathan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Nathan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Nathan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Swedish American Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Nathan MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kumar Nathan practice?
- Dr. Kumar Nathan has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumar Nathan practices Internal Medicine near McHenry, IL.
See McHenry Internists.