Overall Review

February 2nd, 2016
If you have two hours to spare and like unprofessional staff this is the place for you!
I have seen Dr. Patel a couple of times. I usually have to wait a long, long time and his bedside manner is not the best so when I started seeing his assistant I was delighted. Well I made an appointment with her and found out after waiting fifty minutes that they either double booked or the assistant wasn't there. It would have be nice and professional to let me know this ahead of time or when I showed up for my appointment but they were too "happy" to take my $30 co-pay and let me sit . I finally walked out after being there an hour and ten minutes.

October 13th, 2015
After a decade with a previous allergist who retired Dr. Patel took over his patients. My allergies are worse, serum gives very little telief and I am to take 2 antihistamines a day plus a nasal spray. Very displeased in all with Dr. PATEL.

April 19th, 2012
Doctor is great but staff suck! I went here for 11 yrs and had been happy untill the last year. Your waiting time is never 10 min. dont let them fool you. ask anyone who goes here!! I showed up 45mins. late for an appt. and they wouldnt see me!! but I never complained when i sat for 2 hours to see this Doctor or 1 hour to get mine or my kids allergy shot!!I dont know what is going on with the Washington, Pa office but he is no longer with Ohio vally allergy and asthma. there must be a reason for this!! i would not go back to see Kumar patel unless he fired his staff.