A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopalan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Rajagopalan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajagopalan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans