Learn more about Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajagopalan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajagopalan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopalan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Rajagopalan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan practice?
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Voorhees Internists, Voorhees Hematologists, and Voorhees Oncologists.