A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajagopalan
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopalan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Rajagopalan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan practice?
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Willingboro Internists, Willingboro Hematologists, and Willingboro Oncologists.