Learn more about Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajagopalan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajagopalan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopalan graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Rajagopalan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan practice?
- Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kumar Rajagopalan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ.
See Voorhees Internists, Voorhees Hematologists, and Voorhees Oncologists.