A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Rajamani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Rajamani is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajamani graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Rajamani has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rajamani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kumar Rajamani practice?
Dr. Kumar Rajamani practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.