A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Rajamani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Rajamani is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajamani graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rajamani has 19 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Rajamani MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Kumar Rajamani practice?
- Dr. Kumar Rajamani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kumar Rajamani practices Neurology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Pontiac, MI.
See Novi Neurologists.