A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Ramdas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Ramdas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramdas graduated from Volgograd Medical Academy.
Dr. Ramdas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramdas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kumar Ramdas practice?
Dr. Kumar Ramdas practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and South Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists and East Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.