Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kumar Ramdas
Dr. Kumar Ramdas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Orange, NJ, with another office in East Orange, NJ. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ramdas is affiliated with East Orange General Hospital, Monmouth Medical Center and East General Hospital. Dr. Ramdas has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kumar Ramdas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kumar Ramdas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Orange, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Uzma Chatha
East Orange, NJ 0.01 mi7
Dr. Jennifer Rudd
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
East Orange, NJ 0.01 mi41