A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Ramdas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Ramdas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramdas graduated from Volgograd Medical Academy.
Dr. Ramdas has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Ramdas MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kumar Ramdas practice?
- Dr. Kumar Ramdas has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumar Ramdas practices Internal Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
See East Orange Internists.