A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Reddy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Reddy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Reddy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar S Reddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 50 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kumar S. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kumar Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kumar Reddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Oakland Gardens, NY.
See Forest Hills Surgeons.