A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumar Reddy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Reddy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar S Reddy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kumar S. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kumar Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumar Reddy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.