A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumarpal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumarpal Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumarpal Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumarpal Ambalal Shah MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kumarpal A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Kumarpal Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kumarpal Shah practices Internal Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Albertson, NY.
See Jamaica Internists.