A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumarpal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumarpal Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumarpal Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kumarpal A. Shah practice?
Dr. Kumarpal Shah practices Internal Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Albertson, NY.
See Jamaica Internists.