A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Shiva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiva graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Shiva has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Kasiviswanathan Shiva MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kumar K. Shiva practice?
- Dr. Kumar Shiva has 11 office locations.
Dr. Kumar Shiva practices Gastroenterology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, WI and Cudahy, WI.
See Green Bay Gastroenterologists.