A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Shiva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumar Shiva is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shiva
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shiva Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiva graduated from T.D. Medical College, Alleppey, Alappuzha.
Dr. Shiva has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Kasiviswanathan Shiva MD is a male Internist and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kumar K. Shiva practice?
- Dr. Kumar Shiva has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kumar Shiva practices Gastroenterology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Racine, WI.
See Green Bay Gastroenterologists.