A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumar Tammareddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tammareddi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Tammareddi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alvin C. York Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumar Tammareddi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kumar Tammareddi practice?
- Dr. Kumar Tammareddi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumar Tammareddi practices Internal Medicine near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Internists.