A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumarapillai Narendran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumarapillai Narendran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumarapillai Narendran, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Narendran graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Narendran has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Highland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumarapillai Narendran MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kumarapillai Narendran practice?
- Dr. Kumarapillai Narendran has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumarapillai Narendran practices Gastroenterology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Gastroenterologists.