Gastroenterologist (digestive)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Carol on Jan 27th, 2015

i enjoyed my visit the nurse(angelieca)that helped me was great she told me what she thought they may do to see what was causing my pain and that is what was done which goes to show you how well informed the dr keeps his staff the girls in the back are fun and always make me laugh. i will continue to see this specialist and recommend him to others if they needed to see a GI dr. this is the only dr i know also that will call you back and not have his staff do it. i request to have my report read by him and he called me and also had a follow up with christina.

Not pleased show details Not pleased
Jul 5th, 2014

Very difficult to get reports about tests done. Office staff said they would call back the next morning and didn't hear from them for four days. Three other drs had shared the report with me before they did and they didn't order the test. Received no help or information on how to deal with his diagnosis and said to do that with primary care physician. That was the reason I was seeing him, because he was the specialist!

Jun 14th, 2011

Never gave me a diagnosis and never explained the test he scheduled for me it took a colonoscopy upper oscopy and pill oscopy and ALOT!!! of blood work and about 6 other diffrent test to tell me i have ulcers I only saw him once in a 8 month period and it seemed like he was just taking advantage of my insurance!!!

Oct 1st, 2010

had an app. for my sister other dr.s said there was no hope but D.r Narendren gave us hope.