A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumarasen Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Natal.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans