A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumarasen Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Natal.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumarasen Cooper MBBS and MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Kumarasen Cooper practice?
- Dr. Kumarasen Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumarasen Cooper practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Pathologists.