A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumaresan Ganabathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumaresan Ganabathi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganabathi graduated from Madurai Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ganabathi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Brookville Hospital
- Clarion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumaresan Ganabathi MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Kumaresan Ganabathi practice?
- Dr. Kumaresan Ganabathi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kumaresan Ganabathi practices Urology near Du Bois, PA.
See Du Bois Urologists.