Dr. Kumari Moturu Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Kumari Moturu?

May 4th, 2017

Horrible.... Dr. Kumari staff with the exception of the girl with purple hair giving appointments after the visit are ALL horrible they barely speak and are very rude! My son went without meds for a month because of his insurance denied meds ... the office was the least concerned while waiting on an approval of my sons actions at school without any meds. We came in to visit the Daughter and receptionist of Dr. Kumari sit behind the counter and discuss patients and stare in an uncomfortable way. My daughter who is not a patient ad to use the bathroom in which they keep a key ..the key was already in the bathroom and the daughter which is an admin of office go figure screamed at her about returning the key when she was not the one who brought the key in... just RUDE FIX YOUR ATTITUDE or your mother Dr. Kumari will not have any patients. Dr. Kumari herself was ok however she needs to stop looking so unconcerned and talk more with patients no how are you just write prescriptions after prescriptions without even saying 2 words to the patient. You wait 45 min or more to get to the back and once back there only a 5 min visit leaving ye with another prescription no talking. The daughter of Kumari suggested that we find another Dr and slammed the window in my face at check out because my Daughter mentioned how rude the staff were acting with the exception above .... HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF AND PRACTICES ... I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN AN OFFICE WITH SUCH RUDE STAFF EVER! FYI I knew that was my last visit before the daughter of Kumari even said we don't want your business and slammed the door .... WOW

April 22nd, 2017

Can't understand anything she says she looks and moves around in a very anxious nervous way makes the setting uncomfortable didn't remember who I was and didn't let me speak to explain how I was feeling

September 18th, 2016

The doctors staff was rude. They said to never call them again. I needed a prior authorization and they said they were waiting for my insurance company. No file was claimed and my perscription was never filled! They are horrible!!

June 18th, 2015

GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

The office is set up for drug users to easily access prescriptions. The wait time to see the doctor is over an hour. She requires you meet with the counselor every visit, so I have to take half the day off work to get my prescriptions refilled. I have used psychiatrist in the military, but she was my first civilian psychiatrist. My first visit, she spent less than 15 minutes with me before prescribing medications. I tried to get my medications refilled without an appointment. The front office staff is very rude, and I was required to have an appointment every 30 days in order to get my medications refilled. I ended up loosing my job, and health insurance because of the amount of work I was missing. She is clearly in the business for the money, not for patient care. GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

September 12th, 2013

Good for certain people,

I have been seeing her for the past two years as she was the recommended doctor after I got out the hospital. Two years and over ten different diagnoses. If you have a severe mental disorder like psychosis or schizophrenia, GO ELSEWHERE. She does not have any experience treating this. She also is hard to understand, never looks at you, and does not LISTEN. I won't be wasting any more time with her. not friendly, not experienced in severe mental disorders, incorrect diagnosing, and you leave feeling very frustrated and neglected. Staff is friendly. A therapist I had there once was AWESOME, but on our last visit she said she got rid of her and had new people in. So :/ I do not recommend her, and here I am filing through others to find a new one.

April 25th, 2013

I love Dr.Kumari

Well, so far it seems like the nasty comments seem to be from patients who got discharged from Dr.Kumari's care for legitimate reasons. I have been a patient of Dr.Kumari for more than 10 years, and my children are also under the care of this wonderful psychiatrist. We are EXTREMELY happy with Dr.Kumari's efficiency and intelligence. I have recommended Dr.Kumari to several of my friends and relatives without no reservations whatsoever. It absolutely shocks me to come across nasty comments about Dr.Kumari on a free access website like this.

April 2nd, 2013

horrible office/DR

Sounds like the only good reviews are from office staff, I have been going to Dr Kumari for over a year and I can say that the staff is extremly RUDE, I always have a long waiting room sit (which smells really weird btw) before I am ushered into Kumari's office for my 5 min visit where she does not look up from the folder, mumbles to herself, doesn't really know what I am there for until I tell her, she then she writes my Rx and and I am ushered out like cattle. I do not recommend her to ANYONE who has a serious mental illness, is a child, or who wants a Dr who cares about their patients. Now, if all you are there for is the drugs then if you can deal with the EXTEREMLY RUDE office staff then go for it, For me it is no longer worth it, I don't care if you have to deal with mentally ill patients all day, you choose to have that job don't blame me or be rude to the other people who are there in the office for HELP FROM A PROFESSIONAL!. If you can not handle the enviroment without getting abrupt with other patients you should look for another line of work.! If I could give no stars I would bottom line I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DR FOR ANYONE!

March 3rd, 2012

Nice office environment. Good staff.

February 29th, 2012

Mostly a cold, distant experience

I've moved around a lot in my life and have been with quite a few psychiatrists because of this. Dr. Kumari is, unfortunately, not one of the best, and I feel bad for those here that have only ever seen her. I waited for over an hour for my initial appointment that I arrived on time for(she appeared to be triple booked). Her assessment lasted 15 minutes and was woefully inadequate. Here is my general impression of her rapport building skills-she barely looked me in the eyes throughout, did not stand up to greet me, shake my hand, or introduce herself. The patient really shouldn't be the one making the space comfortable. She spent 13 of the 15 minutes with her head down asking stock questions. Also, she disagreed with one my medications, which three previous specialist approved of. The staff was overall nicer, but look elsewhere.

June 11th, 2011

Excellent experience. When you have ADHD, to get treatment as a college student usually entails a full rectal exam to see if you just want medication. She was very professional and trusting. Very kind and nice. Offered samples which is great considering costs of prescriptions. Highly recommend.

February 25th, 2011

Trina Wilbanks is very rude. She has no rapport with patients and she has no phone manners. She may be good at keeping up with office records and files, but she is the QUEEN of RUDE!!!!!

February 12th, 2011

Satified!

I Love Dr. Kumari. She is an excellent Dr. Her staff is always on point always helpful and courteous. Im not sure why these other reviews are bad, but what I can say is , they are proably the reason Dr. is still in business.. They are mentally ill .. poor ppl .. She is a wonderful Dr and so is her staff and Trina the manager can you say FANTASTIC... I have been a patient since the old staff was there and When Trina and the other staff came ! Talk about a 360 .. That manager has it under control. Would reccomend to everyone...