A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumari Usha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumari Usha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Usha graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh.
Dr. Usha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Tri County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumari Usha MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kumari Usha practice?
- Dr. Kumari Usha has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kumari Usha practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near La Crosse, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, WI and Whitehall, WI.
See La Crosse Internists and La Crosse Nephrologists.