A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumash Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumash Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kumash Patel, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kumash Patel MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Kumash Patel practice?
- Dr. Kumash Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kumash Patel practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.