A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kumkum Modwel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kumkum Modwel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Modwel graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Modwel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Modwel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 25 plans
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kumkum Modwel practice?
Dr. Kumkum Modwel practices Family Medicine near Torrington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, CT.
See Torrington Family Physicians.